Many customers of our comparison engine take quick loans to pay off other financial obligations. There is nothing wrong with this, if it is only a temporary solution. However, if you take more loans instead of rescuing you, it puts you in even bigger debts, a sign that we have to look for a different solution. Michał Szafrański, the author of the blog: “How to save money?” Comes to our aid.
Who is Michał Szafrański? He is a man who has learned the truth about money on his own skin. Despite the lack of financial experience, he created a blog that currently has about 250,000 readers. Thanks to him, Szafrański not only educates the society in terms of finance, but also individually helps those who have lost their financial stability.
His latest idea is a free internet course Fri “Defeat your debts . ” It is directed to all those whose stigma of debt does not allow them to sleep soundly. What’s more, this course is completely free, so anyone can use it. The conditions are two – registration on the website: https://pokonajswojedlugi.pl/ and readiness for really hard work. Szafrański does not promise ready-made solutions that will help a man get rid of debt in two days. Step by step, however, will show you how to plan your finances, learn to save, increase your earnings and manage your debts. Thanks to this you will see that even the biggest financial problems can be found.
How does the course Defeat Your Debts look like?
The “Defeat Your Debts” course lasts five weeks. Each week focuses on a different aspect of building financial awareness. In short, you can present it in the following way:
- The entire process of getting out of debt begins in your head. Therefore the goal of the first stage is to become aware of the problem and arouse the desire to take up the fight against debts. At this stage, you will learn to look at your finances from a completely different perspective than before.
- The next week is the planning time. It begins with the “inventatization” of the current state of finance. Michał then helps in setting up a corrective action plan and suggests how to implement it wisely.
- The third week is the science of spending reduction. In these days you will learn many ways to make bigger or smaller savings.
- However, saving alone is not enough. Therefore, the fourth week of the course was devoted to ways to get extra money. And Michał Szafrański sees a lot of such opportunities: starting from increasing his work earnings, to getting money from other free sources.
- Last week is the time to analyze your debts. You will find that it is worth talking with creditors and debt collectors, and financial liabilities can, for example, be restructured.
The entire debt recovery course consists of 25 video films and a series of additional materials in the form of exercises for each lesson . What’s more, every participant of the course has the opportunity to ask questions in the form of comments. The author knows perfectly well that the process of getting out of debts is a difficult matter, so he made sure that during this difficult period, none of the students was left alone in the battlefield and received adequate support. Each participant can therefore sign up for a closed group on Facebook and discuss with other students. What’s more, it will also get a set of motivating computer wallpapers and unlimited access to all available materials (audio version or text transcription) so that you can return to them in the future if necessary.
I believe that the course is a good step towards the financial education of Poles, and those who live under stress will help regain a sense of control and security. The process through which I carry out requires a lot of commitment, but at the same time it provides ammunition necessary for a war with debts – emphasizes Michał Szafrański.